I need somebody

  I need somebody 


I'm Walking on street, feeling lonely
I need somebody it just last wish only
Someone will comes behind me and call me
That's reason , im walking slowly ;
I know,someone will come to me
I know ,Someone will talk to me
I know ,Someone will walk with me
I know, they will stay every time with me ;
For how long it will take to come to you
I need somebody, I need somebody.....

I am still walking but no ones is here for talking
My happiness is disappearing but the hope is still breathing
i'm still walking, something deciding but head is leaning
does someone's is there for my heart thieving ;
I know, someone will be my step
I know, someone will flow in me like wave
I know , Someone will be my first deb
I know, someone will be my problem's ebb
For howlong it will take to come to you
I need somebody, I need somebody ....
(Based on real life)




    Written by Satyam Singh 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

birds

เคฎैं เคตाเคชเคธ เคšเคฒा เคœाเคคा เคนूं.

Heartbeat