BELOVED




   

              BELOVED





  My dearest , the love of my life
You are  the  reason , whenever I smile
You are the reason ,behind my day being joy full
You have such glittering eyes
Your thoughts , every time drive me crazy
Your eyes at moments , let feel me easy
Whenever you appear , I feel alive
Your shadow made my heart beat faster thrice
Your heart can’t be taken for while






Your purity can’t be faded from mile
Still heart doesn’t contain the feelings to compile
But  you are one who stole the glory of mine
Your love makes me shine even more bright
I want feel you and see you by my sight ;

I can’t imagine myself without you
My life desire is only you
And I can't imagine life without your touch
And every kiss that you give,
You fill me up
Thinking , you are my imagining
Until I'm trying to catching
You are dreams, make you mine
Every time you are my eye of shine ;

Your are my whole life imagination
 My heart rise up to say, "Love is a lie."
Your presence gives me love for you and
You and I will stand to be love's reply



My life determination is only you
My life requirements is only you
My living life reason is only you
The reason for my presence is only because of you




   WRITTEN BY -
                                 NANDITA KESHARWANI  & SATYAM SINGH

Comments

  1. Here ! This is my new post collaboration with someone special great talent write nandu..
    I hope this one will try to interact with your heart and your thoughts also...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lines...keep writing always ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

birds

เคฎैं เคตाเคชเคธ เคšเคฒा เคœाเคคा เคนूं.

Heartbeat