Friends

   

         Friends


       "Shifted to a new place, time take away me  from childhood friends,   Still unsure of how his journey may unfold         hence;"


      Day starts on the first day of college
     There were many problems and how I chose my ways
   My mind collide and how could i survive
   and a things( frnds) came to me with beautiful phase;

    One year passed, now he was finally         beginning to settle in
    Lectures, practicals, Masti, Cricket, had become part of daily routine;
Second year started, suddenly others seemed to get serious for board,
But he can hardly remember a day in 12th when they attended lectures after four ;
  
   Time passed by and 2 years were through,
     a blink of an eye as such
     Each then went their separate ways
    with promise to stay in touch;

       But still remembering the moment when           we were in touch and ate lunch together
   And we have made some promises with each     other 
  that we will never change our habit and  stupid jokes like the weather  ;

  but now I'm still invohking to your moments
 because the things i wanna say you truly
 You are not my blood relation 
But  You will always be my family  ;

Comments

  1. This is all about frndship... i hope you will be like to my post and will mention your thought in Cmmts...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Osm line for friend forever.... carry on .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

birds

เคฎैं เคตाเคชเคธ เคšเคฒा เคœाเคคा เคนूं.

Heartbeat