Attention

   

             Attention 

             


      You got my attention
Because you're my heart's  mention
My life and my irritation
Its all about your tension
Your heart and your attractions
Makes me in your heart for suspension
you are my live life ascension
See... you are my heart attention ;




The time in which we are living
Every moment we would spend with chilling
We would drink the cup of life like sipping
There is no complaint because I'm  willing
My heart is an unconditional, not for dealing
It can only  feels you and stay for felling
It always searching you for your heart detection
Because you are my heart attention...

" Take my hand

  Let just dance 

Watch my feet 

  Follow me

Don't be scared 

Girl, I'm here 

If you didn't know 

This is love"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

birds

เคฎैं เคตाเคชเคธ เคšเคฒा เคœाเคคा เคนूं.

Heartbeat