Love for dad

LOVE FOR DAD



My evey morning starts with your voice
When you came into my room and make noise
You say -wake-up , your day just about to start
Do work on time and be son like smart
Your morning knowledge teaches memorable things
These things makes my every confidence wins
When you hold my hand , my power is realised
Power is always mine,  I have analyzed
Your clothes in sweat show your all hard work for me
You always give the shade of happiness like tree
No one is like you ,you are hero of my life
You teached me that  how I can strife



When I am born, you are here
In your eye, I see a tear
Time flies and already I'm two
"Look, Daddy, I can tie my shoe


If I could write a story,

It would be the greatest ever told.

I'd write about my daddy,

For he had a heart of gold.

     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

birds

เคฎैं เคตाเคชเคธ เคšเคฒा เคœाเคคा เคนूं.

Heartbeat